Expunge Criminal Records in Greenwood Indiana
Our criminal law firm offers professional services to expunge criminal records, including felonies, in Greenwood, Indiana. Drunken driving charges, shoplifting, public intoxication, check fraud, and more can all be eliminated from your criminal history so long as you qualify! This is not a popular law and could possibly be repealed soon; so be sure to act fast to legally clear your name. Criminal expungement has endless benefits and can allow a person to start a new life. Call 317-636-7514 today and speak with a live legal representative about scheduling a free consultation to expunge criminal records in Greenwood, Indiana.
Criminal Expungement Greenwood, IN
Here at our law firm, we offer professional and affordable criminal expungement services in Greenwood, IN and its surrounding counties. Misdemeanors, Class D Felonies, and other felony charges can all be refuted legally and cleared from your records in as little as a few months! Our expert litigators provide comprehensive representation for anyone that qualifies for legal expunction in Indiana. Expunging a record is very affordable and first consultations are free of charge. Contact our team of skilled attorneys for information about criminal expungement in Greenwood, IN and all surrounding cities and counties.
What Can Be Expunged From Criminal Records in Indiana?
- Many Arrest Records (Only If No Convictions Resulted)
- Any Misdemeanor Criminal Charges
- Class D Felonies that were Reduced to a Misdemeanor
- Class D Felony Charges (For Example: OWI with Priors, Intimidation,Theft, Possession, Fraud, etc.)
- Limited Additional Felonies (Excluding Felonies Resulting in Serious Bodily Injury, Human Trafficking, Sex Crimes, Elected Official Misconduct, Violent Crimes, Homicide, Feticide, etc.)
*The Excluded Felonies MAY OR MAY NOT Be Expunged Under Specific Conditions. Call 317-636-7514 to learn these qualifications.
FELONIES THAT CANNOT BE EXPUNGED IN INDIANA:
- Sexual Misconduct with a Minor
- Child Solicitation/Molestation/Seduction
- Sexual Battery
- Vicarious Sexual Gratification
- Involuntary and Voluntary Manslaughter
- Human Trafficking
- Reckless Homicide
- Assisting or Causing Suicide
- Transferring Contaminated Bodily Fluids
- Criminal Deviate Conduct
- Unlawful Employment Near Children by Sexual Offender
- Internet/Residency Sex Offender
- Inappropriate Communication with a Child or Minor
- Plus More
*Call 317-636-7514 for a Complete List of Felonies that Cannot Be Expunged.